Monday, November 30, 2009

Dominico Industries Story

I hate my brain at times. I got a plot bunny nibbling at the edges of my brain right now and the only way to get rid of it is to post a bit of it on here. The following is an advertisement found by the main character of the story.
======================================================================================

DOMINICO INDUSTRIES
Do you want to help take over the world?
Legally?
We are being very serious!
Tired of your everyday 9-5 job?
Dominico Industries is now seeking applicants for a variety of positions

We Offer:
Competitive Pay
Paid Training
Company Paid Health and Dental Insurance
Paid Vacation
Opportunities for Advancement

Be a part of the drive to create a better world!
Apply in person at your local Dominico Recruitment Office or online at our company website.

====================================================================================
This little gem came about from reading the evil overlord list at eviloverlord.com

I am hoping to go somewhere with this but its low down on the list of stories I have to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment